Bötzingen, Baden, Germany Anniversary Tour
May 29 – June 8, 2019
Many Germans emigrated from the area called “Kaiserstuhl” in southern Baden and came to Missouri, Illinois & Ohio among other places. Bötzingen, Germany is looking for descendants of their emigrants to come home to celebrate this ancestral place’s 1250th anniversary.
We will home base in Bötzingen and travel throughout the area in Germany and over across the Rhine into France.
Some of the highlights of the tour include:
- The opening of the Exhibition “Emigration in the 19th Century”
- Reception of the guests by the mayor of Bötzingen
- Celebration Strassenfest (street festival) with German food and music
- Tour of the vineyards of Bötzingen with wine tasting
- Visit historical village museum in the Kaiserstuhl
- Visits to Freiburg, Germany, Colmar France, drive along the Alsatian wine road
- Tour of living history museum
- Connect with German cousins and visit ancestral church and cemetery
- All are welcome descendant or not!
Looking for descendants of family names: Ambs, Baumeier, Brodbeck, Enderlin, Gruen (Green), Jenne, Keller, Kessler, Kraus, Lay, Moll, Rebstock, Scheffel, Schmidt, Siegstein, Strubinger, Zimmerlin are just a few. See link for more detailed listing.
Please contact Family Tree Tours for more information. 888-798-2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org’
2019 Northern Ireland Research/Heritage Tour
Research and Heritage Tour – July 2019 (dates to be announced)
3 days of Irish research classes at Ulster Historical Foundation plus 2 days of assisted Irish research help at PRONI in Belfast and other research facilities.
5 days heritage travel + visits to hometowns
Watch the website for more information on all upcoming 2019 Tours or call 888-798-2208
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today.