Central Germany Tours 2019
September 14-24, 2019
This tour will explore a new region for us, a region full of history and fairytales. Places that are so very important to German history, Lutherland, the Motherland of the Reformation and on the lighter side into Hessen along the Brother’s Grimm Fairytale road. Join us for this extraordinary journey into Central Germany. If you have ancestral places in Thuringia, Saxony and eastern Hessen this is your chance!
- Guided tour of Eisenach
- Tour of a Living History Museum
- Visit Archives in Gotha
- Meeting with local genealogy society & lecture
- Tour of Wartburg Castle
- Guided tour in two Hessen towns along the Fairytale Road
- Expert help on making contacts in your Ancestral Hometowns, detailed information on who and where to meet plus help with finding where your town’s records are kept.
- Hotel for 9 nights
- Breakfast daily, and 4 dinners
- Land transportation (Bus & Train)
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in your Ancestral Hometowns
- Central Germany Tour
• September 14 – 24, 2019
• $2799.00 pp dbl – $200.00 single supplement
*$50.00 discount for FTT alums. If you have traveled with us before – Welcome Back!