Northern Ireland Research Tour 2019
Still searching for your Irish ancestors? Join us as we explore our roots in Northern Ireland. We meet with research specialists who will assist in furthering your research through classes and help in research facilities. We also will experience how our ancestors lived by visiting a living history and famine museum.
- Travel by Private Motorcoach.
- 3 days morning genealogy classes at Ulster Historical Foundation
- 3 afternoons of assisted research at Belfast research facilities
- City tour of Belfast
- Tour through Ulster-American Heritage Park
- Lecture and research at Mellon Centre for Migration Studies
- Tour through Doagh Famine Museum
- Visit and scenic drive to Giants Causeway
- Free day for optional sightseeing
Plus more adventures…
- Hotel for 10 nights
- Breakfast daily, 4 dinners
- 5 days Transportation by private motor coach
- Entrance fees to Scheduled Tours
- Private Classes and Assisted Research at Noted Research Facility
- * $50.00 discount per room for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us before, Welcome Back!
- Tour Dates July 5 -16, 2019
- Price: $2799.00 pp/dbl $200. single supplement
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.