Hessen Tour 2014
From the home base town of Bensheim you can visit hometowns in Hessen, northern Baden, Wuerttemberg, northwest Bavaria and eastern Palatinate. Truly a central location. Day trips out to visit sites that will enhance your knowledge of your ancestor’s life.
- Visit to Darmstadt Archives & Hessen Genealogical Society
- Lecture by Local Historian
- Tour of Hessen Park – a living history museum showing how our ancestors lived in this area in centuries past.
- Cruise down the Rhine to see the most scenic part of the Rhine
- Tour of Mannheim Palace
- Visit to a UNESCO Heritage Site – the 1250 year old Monastery in Lorsch
- Free days to visit your Ancestral Hometowns (we make the contact)
- Plus more adventures
- A small, friendly group of 12 – 16 people
- Full time services of guide & translator and local experts who will make the history of Germany come alive for you.
- Hotel for 10 nights
- Breakfast daily plus four dinners
- German Twin Rail Pass
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled tours in Itinerary
- Expert help on making contacts in your Ancestral Hometown, detailed information on where and who to meet plus help with finding where your town’s records are kept.
- *$50.00 discount per room for Family Tree Tour alums. If you have traveled with us before, Welcome Back!
- May 23 – June 3, 2014
- 11 days/10 nights
- $2399.00 pp dbl
- $200.00 sgl supplement
- Airfare not included.
- Deposit now to Hold space
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.
The area we stay:
This left_column is widget ready! Add one in the admin panel.