Salt Lake City Research Trip 2017
Spend a week at the world’s largest genealogical library in Salt Lake City, Utah. Whether you are preparing for a European Heritage trip or just trying to find that elusive ancestor, thousands of records will be at your fingertips. Enjoy free classes, guidance from library experts and the camaraderie of like-minded genealogist enthusiasts.
- Pre-trip webinar to prepare for visiting the library.
- 7 nights at the Crystal Inn Salt Lake with shuttle to/from the Family History Library
- Six full days of research at the world’s largest genealogical library.
- Orientation tour of the Library.
- Consultations with group leader and experts at the library throughout the week.
- Transfers and baggage handling between airport and hotel
- One hour seminar “How to make the most of your Research Time at the Library”.
- Daily Breakfast Buffet included
- Welcome dinner.
- Mid-week pizza party.
- $650.00 pp dbl
- $275.00 sgl supplement
- November 5 – 12, 2017
- Inquire about triple/quad pricing
- Airfare not included.
- Reserve now to hold space
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.