Cornwall-Devon England Tour 2017
Join Family Tree Tours on our first heritage tour to merry Olde England. Along the southern coast of the Island we explore our Cornish – Devon roots. See the port where the Mayflower left for its historic journey. We spend time researching in Cornwall and Devon research facilities, plus visit your ancestral hometowns in this area.
- We stay in charming B&B’s in Bath, Plymouth & Truro
- Tour through historic Bath, England with visit to the Roman Baths.
- Visit in Plymouth and see the “Mayflower Steps” where your Mayflower ancestors left from. Also a visit to the Mayflower museum.
- Research at Devon Archives.
- A tour of the Morwellham Museum (open air living history museum). See how your Southern England ancestors lived and worked and you can take a ride into a Copper mine.
- A tour of Cotehele Manor, an ancestral home of noble family in Tamar valley, where we learn all about village life and you can treat yourself to a Corninsh “jam first” cream tea in the tea room.
- Free Days to Visit your Ancestral Hometowns – with expert help in making
contacts in your town. Visit churches, farms and perhaps find living
- Research at Cornwall Research Facilities.
- Tour of St. Michael’s Mount – off the coast of Land’s End in Cornwall.
- Visit to historic Salisbury Cathedral and Stone -Henge.
- Lecture by local Historian/Genealogists
Plus more adventures…
- Hotel for 11 nights
- Breakfast daily & 3 dinners
- Transport by private Motor coach
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in 3 Ancestral Hometowns, detailed information on who and where to meet plus help with finding where your town’s records are kept.
- Cornwall-Devon England Tour
- August 22-Sept 3, 2017
- 11 days/10 nts
- $2699.00 pp dbl* – inquire for single supplement
- Reserve Now to Hold space
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.