Northwest Germany Tour 2017
- We stay in a centrally located spa town.
- Lecture by local Historian/Genealogist.
- A tour of the Detmold Freilichtmuseum (open air living history museum). See the types of farms and homes your ancestor lived in.
- Free Days to Visit your Ancestral Hometowns – with expert help in making
contacts in your town. Visit churches, farms and perhaps find living
- Tour of Bremerhaven’s Emigrant Museum with lunch on a Three-masted
- Visit to Hameln, of Pied Piper Fame, city tour included.
- Day trip to Buckeburg Castle, residence of the Princes of Schaumburg-Lippe.
Tour of Castle plus enjoy the magnificent gardens and don’t miss the opportunity
for Kaffee und Kuchen in the pink & white Schloss kitchen.
Plus more adventures…
- Hotel for 9 nights
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunch & 3 dinners
- German Rail Tickets
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in 3 Ancestral Hometowns, detailed information on who and where to meet plus help with finding where your town’s records are kept.
- *$50.00 discount per room for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us before, Welcome Back!
- Northwest Germany Tour
- May 13 – May 23, 2017
- 11 days/10 nts
- $2599.00 pp dbl* – $200.00 single supplement*
- Reserve Now to Hold space
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.