Northwest Germany Tour 2018
Join Family Tree Tours on our exciting exploration of Northwest Germany, where thousands of Germans emigrated from in the 19th century. Was you ancestor one of them? Spend 10 days traveling back in time to see the places they lived and worked. Learn more about the history of the area and why they left. Plus expert help in helping you visit your ancestral hometowns.
- We stay in a centrally located spa town.
- Lecture by local Historian/Genealogists
- A tour of the Detmold Freilichtmuseum (open air living history museum). See the types of farms and homes your ancestor lived in.
- Free Days to Visit your Ancestral Hometowns – with expert help in making contacts in your town. Visit churches, farms and perhaps find living relatives
- Tour of Bremerhaven’s Emigrant Museum with lunch on a Three-masted
- Visit to Hameln, of Pied Piper Fame, city tour included.
- Day trip to Buckeburg Castle, residence of the Princes of Schaumburg-Lippe.
Tour of Castle plus enjoy the magnificent gardens and don’t miss the opportunity
for Kaffee und Kuchen in the pink & white Schloss kitchen.
Plus more adventures…
- Hotel for 10 nights
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunch & 3 dinners
- German Rail Tickets
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in 3 Ancestral Hometowns, with detailed information on who and where to meet plus help with finding where your town’s records are kept.
- Northwest Germany Tour
- May 5-15, 2018
- 11 days/10 nts
- $2699.00 pp dbl* – $200.00 single supplement*
- *$50.00 discount per room for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us
before, Welcome Back!
- Reserve Now to Hold space