Irish Research Tour 2024
We travel to Dublin to research our ancestors with the help of experts from the Irish Family History Centre, the National Archives. National Library and the Valuation office. Pre-trip help for preparing to research efficiently, so you can hit the ground running. We also will learn more about how our ancestors lived with tours of a Famine ship, EPIC Emigration Museum, Glasnevin Cemetery, plus day trip to Malahide Castle.
- Assisted research at Irish Family History Centre
- Research opportunities at National Library
- Research opportunities at National Archives
- Tour of Dublin Famine Experience Museum
- Tour of 19th century famine ship “Jeanne Johnston”
- Tour of Epic Emigration Museum in Dublin
- Learn the stories of lives of the ordinary and extra-ordinary Irish citizens preserved at Ireland’s largest burial place, a beautifully restored Victorian cemetery, Glasnevin in the heart of Dublin.
- Tour of Malahide Castle
- Options available for help pre-or -post tour for hometown visits if known. (additional cost
- Trip Includes:
- Hotel for 8 nights
- Breakfast daily, 3 dinners
- Pub Night Dinner
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours• * $50.00 discount for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us before, Welcome Back!
- July 28 – August 5, 2024
- $2899.00 pp dbl – $200.00 Single supplement
- Optional add on: Pre-Tour Genealogy Research Package
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.