Irish Research Tour 2020
Whether you are an experienced genealogist and have previously visited Ireland or are new to Irish family history, the expert genealogists of the Ulster Historical Foundation will be on hand to guide you at the Public Record Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) and the archives in Dublin, including the National Archives and the Registry of Deeds.
The 8-day tour (10 days if you include the genealogy essentials course*), includes research in the archives in Belfast and Dublin, lectures, and tours to famous historic sites and cultural attractions.
Each day of the tour presents tour members with a choice of assisted research in the archives with a team of experienced genealogists or an excursion to a place of historic interest. Or use a day to visit your personal ancestral hometown.
To uncover the history of this place, our extensive program of tours throughout the week will take you through rolling countryside to sites of international renown from the Giant’s Causeway and Dunluce Castle on County Antrim’s wild Atlantic coast to the famous and historic Walls of Derry and a visit to Dublin City.
- 8 nights in Belfast hotel with breakfast daily
- Dedicated research assistance by professional genealogists
- Four morning tea/coffees
- Transport to the attractions during the event
- Three evening meals
- Six lunches
- Talks and tours
- Entrance fees
- Irish Research Tour
- June 9 – 18, 2020
- $2299.00 pp dbl – $400.00 Single supplement
- Optional add on: Pre-Tour Genealogy Essential Classes
- June 6 – 10, 2020
- Morning classes on Irish Research techniques and assisted research help at PRONI archives in the afternoon.
- Price: $490.00 pp dbl $630.00 pp sgl.
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.