Enchanting medieval and picturesque villages dot the landscape along with traditional wine villages where friendly festivals and regional specialties await. We home-base near historical Würzburg and make day trips out to learn more about our Bavarian ancestors. Day trips include a tour of living history museum, Nuremberg Archives, Rothenburg ob der Tauber but most importantly free days to visit your ancestral hometowns.
- 11 DAYS 10 NIGHTS in a centrally located hotel near Würzburg.
- Visit to State Archive in Nuremberg with included lunch of famous Nuremberg sausages
- Tour of Bad Windsheim Living History Museum
- Tour of Würzburg Residence Palace
- Visit to Rothenburg ob der Tauber
- 2-3 Free days to visit ancestral hometowns
- Plus more surprises
- Hotel for 10 nights
- Bus transfer from airport to hotel
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunch & 2 dinners
- German Rail Tickets
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in up to 3 Ancestral Hometowns, detailed information on who and where to meet plus help with finding where your town’s records are kept.
- Bavaria, Germany
- May 31 – June 11, 2010
- 11 days/10 nts
- $2799.00 pp dbl* – $200.00 single
- * $50.00 discount for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us before, Welcome Back!
- Reserve Now to Hold space