Baden Württemberg Tour 2020
Join us for an enchanting journey through the Black Forest region of Germany with an opportunity to explore Baden, western Württemberg and Alsace, France for an 11 day/10-night tour. We get off the beaten path and soak up our ancestor’s region. We stay in a charming, typical Black Forest town for the entire trip and take day trips out by train. Free days throughout the tour allow you to visit your ancestral hometowns in Baden, western Württemberg, Alsace or Northern Switzerland, where we have made contacts there for you. This will be a trip you will never forget.
- 8 nights in cozy Black Forest family owned hotel
- 2 nights at airport hotel
- Overview tour of Freiburg Archives where many emigrant papers are found.
- Tour of “Vogtsbauernhof” Open Air Living History Museum
- Visit to Alsatian city of Strasbourg where we sample the Alsatian specialty “Torte Flambee”.
- Historical lecture by Local Historian.
- Day trip to beautiful Lake Constance & Mainau Island.
- 2-3 Free days to visit Ancestral hometown with expert help in making a contact there.
Plus more adventures…
- Hotel for 10 nights
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Land Transportation (Train & Bus)
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in your Ancestral Hometowns, detailed
information on who and where to meet plus help with finding where your
town’s records are kept.
- * $50.00 discount per room for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us
before, Welcome Back!
- Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- September 11 – 22, 2020
- $2799.00 pp dbl – $200.00 single supplement
- Reserve Now to Hold space
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.