Baden Germany Tour 2019
May 29- June 8, 2019
Many Germans emigrated from the area called “Kaiserstuhl” in southern Baden and came to Missouri, Illinois & Ohio among other places. Bötzingen, Germany is looking for descendants of their emigrants to come home to celebrate this ancestral place’s 1250th anniversary.
We will home base in Bötzingen and travel throughout the area in Germany and over across the Rhine into France. You don’t have to be a descendant to enjoy this tour, if you have hometowns in Baden we will also help you to visit there by making contacts in your home village. Come to enjoy German celebrations and learn more about how your ancestors would have lived.
- The opening of the Exhibition “Emigration in the 19th Century”
- Reception of the guests by the mayor of Bötzingen
- Celebration Strassenfest (street festival) with German food and music
- Tour of the vineyards of Bötzingen with wine tasting
- Visit the historical village museum in the Kaiserstuhl
- Visits to Freiburg, Germany, Colmar France, drive along the Alsatian wine road
- Tour of living history museum
- Connect with German cousins and visit ancestral church and cemetery
- All are welcome descendant or not!
- Hotel for 9 nights
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- Land transportation (Bus & Train)
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in your Ancestral Hometowns
- Bötzingen Germany Tour
• May 29 – June 8, 2019
• $2699.00 pp dbl – $200.00 single supplement
*$50.00 discount for FTT alums. If you have traveled with us before – Welcome Back!