Spend 10 days visiting towns around Osnabrück, learning more about how your ancestors lived while touring the Detmold living history museum, and how they left when exploring the Bremerhaven Emigrant Museum. Free days to visit your ancestral hometowns where we have made contacts for you.
- We stay in a centrally located spa town.
- Lecture by local Historian/Genealogist.
- A tour of the Detmold Freilichtmuseum (open air living history museum). See the types of farms and homes your ancestor lived in.
- Free Days to Visit your Ancestral Hometowns – with expert help in making
contacts in your town. Visit churches, farms and perhaps find living
- Tour of Bremerhaven’s Emigrant Museum with included lunch.
- Visit to Hameln, of Pied Piper Fame, city tour included.
Plus more adventures…Trip Includes:
- Hotel for 10 nights
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunch & 3 dinners
- Land transportation including train tickets and private coach.
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in 2 Ancestral Hometowns, detailed information on who and where to meet plus help with finding where your town’s records are kept. For additional towns or tour extensions to visit other hometowns please discuss with tour leaders.
- *$50.00 discount per room for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us before, Welcome Back!
- Northwest Germany Tour
- May 5 – May 16, 2023
- 11 days/10 nts
- $3099.00 pp dbl* – $200.00 single supplement*
- Reserve Now to Hold space
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.
Northwest Germany Tour May 2023 Reservation Form