Irish Research Tour 2022
We travel to Dublin to research our ancestors with the help of experts from the Irish Family History Centre and the National Archives. Pre-trip help for preparing to research efficiently, so you can hit the ground running. We also will learn more about how our ancestors lived with tours of a Famine ship, Emigration Museum, and living history folk park plus sightseeing in the beautiful coastal town of Kinsale and enchanting Killarney
- We stay in 4* hotels in Dublin, Kinsale and Killarney.
- Lecture by local Historian/Genealogist.
- Research help at Ireland Family History Centre.
- Research at National Archives in Dublin
- Tour of Epic Emigration Museum in Dublin
- Tour of Jeannie Johnston Emigrant Ship in Dublin
- Walking tour of coastal town of Kinsale
- Visit to Skibbereen Famine Museum
- Tour of Muckross House in Killarney
- Tour of Kerry Bog Village Museum
- Surprise tour on last day
- Irish Research Tour
- July 8– 19, 2022
- $3299.00 pp dbl – $400.00 Single supplement
- Optional add on: Pre-Tour Genealogy Research
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]