We stay in the shadows of the Alps on Germany’s breathtaking Lake Constance. We visit the beautiful Mainau Island (the flower island) and also Meersburg Castle. Day trips into Switzerland and free days for you to visit your ancestral hometowns in Southern Germany or Northern Switzerland. This will be a trip you will never forget.
• 9 nights at Lake side hotel in Konstanz, Germany
• Tour of Konstanz old town + visit to Mainau island (the Flower Island)
• Visit with local historical society.
• Tour of medieval castle in Meersburg overlooking Lake Constance.
• We travel to the UNESCO World Heritage city of St. Gallen, Switzerland
• Boat ride to view the Rhine falls in Switzerland and guided city tour of the magical Stein Am Rhein
• 2-3 Free days to visit Ancestral hometown with expert help in making a contact there.
Plus more adventures…
• Hotel for 9 nights
• Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 5 dinners
• German-Swiss Rail Pass
• Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
• Expert help on making contacts in your Ancestral Hometowns, detailed information on who and where to meet plus help with finding where your town’s records are kept.
• * $50.00 discount for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us before, Welcome Back!
• German-Switzerland Tour
• May 25 – June 4, 2013
• $2799.00 pp dbl – $200.00 single supplement