Irish Heritage Tour 2014
Join us for an enchanting journey through the Ireland’s lush, green countryside as we travel throughout the country on this 11 day/10 night tour. We get off the beaten path and soak up our ancestor’s homeland.
- Travel by Private Motorcoach.
- Dinner with Irish Folk Music.
- Tour of the “Jeanie Johnston” Emigrant Ship in Dublin.
- Visit to the National Library in Dublin. Opportunity to meet with the Genealogy Service for guidance on your research.
- Walking tour of Medieval Kilkenny.
- Historical lectures by Local Historians.
- Learn about life for different classes with a tour of Strokestown Park Mansion and
- Optional outings to Rock of Cashel, Kylemore Abbey and Omagh Folk Park.
Plus more adventures… We will travel from the east of Ireland (Dublin) south to Kilkenny, then west to Galway and then north to Enniskillen, giving you the opportunity to visit home places throughout these areas*
- Hotel for 10 nights
- Breakfast daily and 5 dinners
- Travel by Private Motorcoach
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in your Ancestral Hometowns.
- *Some travel costs to hometowns not included
- * $50.00 discount per room for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us before, Welcome Back!
- Tour Dates June 28 – July 9, 2014
- Price: $2200.00 pp/dbl $300. single supplement
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.
This left_column is widget ready! Add one in the admin panel.