Rhineland Pfalz Tour 2013
What is more synonymous with Germany than the Rhine River? We indulge ourselves with the Rhine and the history of the Rhineland Pfalz, staying in its quaint historic towns and relaxing on our balcony overlooking the river to views of the vineyards terracing the hillside. We learn the history of the area’s emigration and what documents were left behind before you head out to visit in your ancestor’s hometown. We go back even further in history to discover the time when the Romans ruled this area. Lots more discoveries are here to be had when you join us for this historic tour.
- Day Cruise up the Rhine to Rudesheim.
- Tour of the Rhineland Pfalz Church Archives
- Walking Tour of the Historic Roman town of Boppard
- Lecture on Emigration from the Pfalz by University Professor
- Walking tour of one of Germany’s oldest city Trier
- 2 Costumed historical tours of Speyer
- Guided tour of Schwetzingen Palace
- Free days to visit your Ancestral Hometowns (we make the contact)
- Plus more adventures
- A small, friendly group of 12 – 16 people
- Full time services of guide & translator and local experts who will make the history of Germany come alive for you.
- Hotel for 11 nights
- Breakfast daily plus half your dinners
- German Twin Rail Pass
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled tours in Itinerary
- Expert help on making contacts in your Ancestral Hometown, detailed information on where and who to meet plus help with finding where your town’s records are kept.
- *$50.00 discount for Family Tree Tour alums. If you have traveled with us before, Welcome Back!
- 50% discount on a consulting appointment to assist you with pre or post tour travel plans
- Fine Print: You are responsible for the cost of your drinks and free time sightseeing and meals not mentioned in detailed itinerary.
- Rhineland Pfalz, Germany Tour
- September 13-25, 2013
- 12 days/11 nights
- $2499.00 pp dbl
- $200.00 sgl supplement
- Airfare not included.
- Register before May 1, 2013.
This left_column is widget ready! Add one in the admin panel.