Baden Württemberg Tour 2014
Join us for an enchanting journey through the Black Forest region of Germany with an opportunity to explore Baden, western Württemberg and northern Switzerland for an 11 day/10 night tour. We get off the beaten path and soak up our ancestor’s region.
- 10 nights in cozy Black Forest family owned hotel
- Tour of “Vogtsbauernhof” Open Air Living History Museum.
- Overview tour of Freiburg Archive where many emigrant papers are found.
- Tour of medieval Maulbronn Monastery where we learn of the “corporate business”
the monks ran and the impact on the community.
- Day trip to beautiful Lake Constance and Mainau Island
- Historical lectures by Local Historians.
- Interesting look at the river trade of “rafting” in the Black Forest with a visit
to a Rafting museum.
- 2-3 Free days to visit Ancestral hometown with expert help in making a
Plus more adventures…
- Hotel for 10 nights
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 5 dinners
- German Rail Pass
- Entrance Fees to Scheduled Tours
- Expert help on making contacts in your Ancestral Hometowns, detailed
information on who and where to meet plus help with finding where your
town’s records are kept.
- * $50.00 discount per room for Family Tree Tours alums. If you have traveled with us
before, Welcome Back!
- Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- September 5-16, 2014
- $2199.00 pp dbl – $200.00 single supplement
Reserve your spot on a group heritage trip today or see our other tours.
The area we stay:
This left_column is widget ready! Add one in the admin panel.